The Barron County Extension Office will be holding a Private Pesticide Applicator Training coming up on January 17th at the Barron County Government Center Auditorium at 335 East Monroe Avenue, Barron, WI. It will start at 9:30 am with registrations. The program will begin at 10:00 am. The cost is $40.00 which includes the training and the training materials. If you are planning on attending the class, please call the Barron County Extension Office at 715-537-6256. If you have any questions, you can call Becky Schley, Barron County Agricultural Agent, at 715-537-6252.
Trainings are also scheduled for:
- St. Croix County: Tuesday, January 8th, @ Croix County Ag Service & Education Center, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm. Cost: $40.00. 1960 8th Avenue, Baldwin, WI 54002.(715-531-1930)
- Barron: Thursday, January 17th, Barron County Government Center Auditorium, 9:30 am – 3:00 pm. Barron Co. Government Center, 335 E. Monroe Ave., Barron, WI 54812. Cost: $40.00 (715-537-6256)
- St. Croix County: Tuesday, February 5th, @ Croix County Ag Service & Education Center, 9:30am – 3:30pm. Cost: $40. 1960 8th Avenue, Baldwin, WI 54002. (715-531-1930)
- Polk: Wednesday, February 27th, Polk County Government Center, West Conference Room, 9:30am – 3:00pm. 100 Polk County Plaza, Balsam Lake, WI 54810. Cost: $40.00 (715-485-8600)
- Chippewa County: Thursday, January 31st, Security Bank, Bloomer, WI. Tuesday, February 15th, Lake Holcombe, WI and Wednesday, March 27th, Chippewa County Courthouse, Chippewa Falls, WI. Cost: $40 (715-726-7950)
- Washburn County: Wednesday, March 13th, Spooner Ag Research Station. Cost: $40 (715-635-3506)
- Please contact the respective UW-Extension office for further details.