- Look at the Barron County 4-H Map; click here . . . Barron County 4-H Map (updated January 2019) and find clubs that are in your area. You may directly contact the club leaders to find out when the club meets, what the club expectations are, how many members the club currently has and their ages, etc. to help you decide which club would best fit your family. When you decide on a club, let the leader know you are interested in attending their next club meeting and confirm the time and place.
Re-Enrollment- Begins September 5th, 2019 for 2019-2020 4-H year!
Resources for Enrollment:
Enrollment Website Address: https://wi.4honline.com
Extra Materials in Enrollment Packet:
You are able to switch 4-H clubs in Barron County. If you decide to switch to a new 4-H club, please do the following:
- First, contact the leader of your current 4-H club and let her/him know of your plans.
- Second, contact the leader of the club you wish to join.
- Go online to http://wi.4honline.com and log in with your member information. DO NOT create a new member family!
- Request to change clubs and wait for approval from the new 4-H Club Leader and the Barron County UW-Extension office.