Welcome to Barron County 4-H
2021-2022 Enrollment is OPEN! Click here to enroll.
Need help? Follow the steps listed under Join 4-H in Barron County.
Join 4-H in Barron County (new members):
- Step 1: Look at the Barron County 4-H Map; click here . . . Updated Club BARRON COUNTY Club Map(updated 9/8/2021)and find clubs that are in your area. You may directly contact the club leaders to find out when the club meets, what the club expectations are, how many members the club currently has and their ages, etc. to help you decide which club would best fit your family. When you decide on a club, let the leader know you are interested in attending their next club meeting and confirm the time and place. If you need help, call us at the Extension office or email email@example.com.
- Step 2: Look through the project guide and determine which projects you are listed in. You can pick as many projects as you want, some are supported with volunteers and some are on your own. Just because you sign-up does not mean you are required to complete it. Projects should represent what you show at the fair.
- Family Guide 2021 2022 – Includes listing of Projects
- Step 3: Log on to https://wi.4honline.com. You will need to sign-up as a new family, and then enroll each new 4-H member and volunteer separately. Adults only need to enroll if they would like to be an official volunteer.
- Step 4: You will receive an email confirming your registration request. When you are approved in the 4-H online system by county staff, you will receive an official email recognized your confirmed enrollment status. Becoming an adult volunteer involves a few more steps including, Orientation training, online Mandated Reporter Training, and a background check.
Re-Enrollment- Begins in September, but you can become a member at any time.
**if you enroll late in the 4-H year, there might be some missed requirements for certain project areas.
Resources for Enrollment:
Enrollment Website Address: https://wi.4honline.com
Barron County 4-H Family Enrollment Guide (updated 9/8/2021)
WI 4-H 2020-2021 State and National Educational Program Calendar (not available)
WI 4-H State and National Educational Experiences 2020 (not available)
WI 4-H State and National Educational Programs Quick Reference Guide 2020 (not available)
You are able to switch 4-H clubs in Barron County or from another county to a Barron County club. If you decide to switch to a new 4-H club, please do the following:
- First, contact the leader of your current 4-H club and let her/him know of your plans.
- Second, contact the leader of the club you wish to join.
- Request a change from Extension office staff.