4-H Dog Project
Primary Contact(s): *Arlene Poulter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 715-859-2275
*Tammy Kilmer | email@example.com | 715-296-6379
Additional contacts can be found inside Dog Project Handbook.
2020-2021 Dog Project Information (updated 1-22-2021)
2021 Educational/Kickoff Meetings
- No meetings in 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions
Meet & Greets (WITH DOGS)
These classes are for new members and any dog new to the project. Dates and participation to be determined.
2021 Training Centers (All Members with dogs)
Obedience classes begin – Tuesday, April 27th, 6:30 pm – at the beach (On-leash work only)
- Rice Lake
- Obedience Classes begin – Wednesday, April 28th – at Barron County Fairgrounds.
Start Times: Beginners 6:30p.m.; 2nd and 3rd Year 6:30 p.m. and/or 7:00 p.m.; 4th year and up 6:00 p.m.
*Showmanship times to be announced at the Rice Lake Center
- Agility Classes Begin – Wednesday, April 28th at Barron County Fairgrounds
- 6:00 pm – First year
- 7:00 pm – Second year and up
2021 Other Events
- Barron County Fair Agility Show (at fairgrounds) – Wednesday, July 7th, 6:00 pm start time
- Barron County Fair Obedience/Showmanship Show – Wednesday, July 14th, 9:00 am start time
- State 4-H Dog Obedience & Showmanship Show-information not available
- State 4-H Agility Show-located Canine Sports Zone-information not available
- Potluck Awards Banquet – At the Barron County Fairgrounds – August 11th
***Dates and times are subject to change due to COVID-19 regulations and guidelines and will be communicated, as information is available.