Wisconsin 4-H is currently following UW-Madison, Division of Extension, State Health Department and CDC guidelines in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic. (See Below Calendar for more Info)
- We are doing are best to keep our calendar up-to-date with current information about event/activity venues. Please contact your club/project leader or the Extension Office for the most up-to-date details (scroll to bottom of page to view our calendar of events).
- The preferred method of program delivery for the safety of our staff, volunteers, participants and community is “virtual/online.” Most planning efforts will focus on these types of programs.
- Club & Project Leader UPDATES (9/8/2020)
Let’s keep our clubs active during COVID as much as possible! Unfortunately, COVID will be around for a while and we need to plan for a “new normal” as we move into the new 4-H year. Consider trying small group project meetings, outdoor park meetings with multiple pods of 10 or less, supplement with zoom meetings.
Here are some ideas on keeping your clubs active!
- We are now able to request in person programming in groups of 10 or less! If your club or project would like to plan something in person, please contact Sara Waldron (email@example.com or 715-537-6253) to complete a request form. In person activities MUST be approved in advance.
- Delivering 4-H Through Technology
- Tips for SAFELY Engaging 4-H Youth in Online Learning
- 4-H FAQs Related to COVID-19
Read more about WI 4-H Statewide COVID-19 response here, including procedures for local programming.
Check out our COVID Resource Page page at-home learning resources, COVID-19 resources, parenting tips and other Extension programming.