Performance Arts Festival–Saturday, April 18, 2020
Registration Deadline: April 1, 2020
4-H Camp (2020 PoCroixBar Camp) –
Project Discovery Days Registration Form-Due February 6 for February 8 Days
STEM Saturday – March 14 (Register Early to save your spot!)
Softball Rosters Due April 3, 2020
Additional Info posted soon.
4-H Charters **NEW-Updated February 2018
- Fill-able updated Renewal Charter Form
- Charter Completion Guide
- Resources for completing Financial Information
Health Form and Code of Conduct
Youth Event Health Form (PDF) – used by non-4-H members; 4-H members fill out health information in 4HOnline profile
Code of Conduct (PDF) – used by non-4-H members; 4-H members agreed to Code of Conduct in 4HOnline profile
Event Funding Request Form **NEW Updated March 2019
*New 4-H Member/Certified Adult Leader 2019 Event Funding Forms-please note the changes!
Changes have been adopted to our 2019 4-H Member/Certified Adult Leader Event Funding Forms. Please take time to read the new forms included below. The major changes have been highlighted, but include:
- Adults receiving reimbursement must be certified 4-H Adult Leaders and
active on 4-H Online before the event
- Funding will be a reimbursement up to $150 per 4-H member/Certified Adult
- If participating in a National trip, the 4-H Adult Leader’s Council will pay 50% of the trip, but the additional $150 reimbursement is not allowed on that particular trip
- Cost of room is divided by number of 4-H Youth & Certified Adult Leaders
- 4-H members are not eligible for transportation reimbursement. The Certified Adult Leader who transported them would be.
These changes were adopted in order to make it possible for as many youth to have the opportunity for experiences through the 4-H program. The
4-H Adult Leader Council works hard to provide youth with trips, scholarships, and meaningful award ceremonies with fundraising dollars. The reimbursement decrease for 2019 may be able to be adjusted or increased in the future depending on fundraising efforts. Thank you for
understanding and please let us know if you have any questions.
Event funding will take place only in the months of March, June, August, and October for the 2019 year on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at the Barron County Government Center in the East Conference Room (dates and times subject to change, will notify by Facebook, email, and/or newsletter). Please plan accordingly.
Scholarships & Awards Forms
Volunteer of the Year Nomination Form (Adult Volunteer Award) (1 page, 87 KB) Deadline: October 1st
Member Evaluation Forms
Certificates for Award Medallions
Excellence in Project Work Certificate – for the gold project medallions
Excellence in Youth Leadership Certificate – for the Youth Leadership medallions
Secretary Book Forms
- Secretary Book Guidelines – What to include in the club secretary book and tips for completing.
Secretary Book Guidelines (1 page, 30 KB)
The following links are to the Wisconsin 4-H website where these forms are available in editable Adobe Acrobat pdf and Microsoft Word formats.
- Club Record Book Cover – Yellow covers used to keep required forms and records for the 4-H club secretary, treasurer, reporter and organizational leader. (2 pages)
- Attendance Record – Form to record a member’s attendance at meetings. (2 pages in editable Adobe Acrobat pdf and Microsoft Word formats.)
- Calendar of Club Activities – Form to record a club’s activities by month. (2 pages in editable Adobe Acrobat pdf and Microsoft Word formats.)
- Adult Leadership Summary – Form on which to record demographic information on adult volunteers involved in a 4-H club, including general, organizational, assistant, project and activity leaders. (1 page in editable Adobe Acrobat pdf and Microsoft Word formats.)
- Membership Summary – Form for clubs to record information on youth members, including name, address, parents, grade, year in 4-H and current projects. (2 pages in editable Adobe Acrobat pdf and Microsoft Word formats.)
- Junior Leaders Summary – Form on which to record information on junior leaders and club officers involved in a 4-H club. (1 page in editable Adobe Acrobat pdf and Microsoft Word formats.)
- Minutes of Club Meetings – Form to record meeting of a 4-H club by the club secretary, who places the completed form in the club 4-H record book. A copy of the minutes is submitted to the County UW-Extension Office. (2 pages in editable Adobe Acrobat pdf and Microsoft Word formats.)
- Club Financial Record. See below. The club treasurer maintains this form. Include the club financial record in the secretary book at the end of the 4-H year.
Wisconsin 4-H Fiscal Year is July 1-June 30.
Barron County Forms
- Payment Approval Form – (pdf) use this form to have expenses approved at meetings. Attach receipts to it and send around for signatures before payment.
- Treasurer Report-Monthly – (Word) – Use this form to track monthly expenses. Helps to be able to provide accurate financial reporting at club meetings and the end of the year (June 30)
- Treasurer Report-Monthly – (pdf)
- End of Fiscal Year Treasurer Report (Word) – Use this form to prepare the July 1- June 30 fiscal year financial information that for inclusion in the Annual Charter Renewal Packet
- End of Fiscal Year Treasurer Report (pdf)
Wisconsin State 4-H form to record a club’s annual financial account as the fiscal year progresses. Could be used in place of the Barron County monthly treasurer report above.