- Look at the Barron County 4-H Map; click here . . . BARRON COUNTY 4-H Club Map (updated January 30, 2020 )and find clubs that are in your area. You may directly contact the club leaders to find out when the club meets, what the club expectations are, how many members the club currently has and their ages, etc. to help you decide which club would best fit your family. When you decide on a club, let the leader know you are interested in attending their next club meeting and confirm the time and place. If you need help, call us at the Extension office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Re-Enrollment- Begins in September, but you can become a member at any time.
**if you enroll late in the 4-H year, there might be some missed requirements for certain project areas.
Resources for Enrollment:
Enrollment Website Address: https://wi.4honline.com
You are able to switch 4-H clubs in Barron County. If you decide to switch to a new 4-H club, please do the following:
- First, contact the leader of your current 4-H club and let her/him know of your plans.
- Second, contact the leader of the club you wish to join.
- Go online to http://wi.4honline.com and log in with your member information. DO NOT create a new member family!
- Request to change clubs and wait for approval from the new 4-H Club Leader and the Barron County UW-Extension office.