Barron County Master Gardeners Volunteer Sign Ups!
How Do I Sign Up?
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click the button below the volunteer opportunity
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account
- Rice Lake Farmers’ Market
Volunteer at the Rice Lake Farmers’ Market as a resident Plant Doctor. Be available to answer questions about plants and gardening to visitors of the market. Runs on Saturday mornings from 8am to 12pm, but please arrive 15 minutes early. We need volunteers throughout the summer.
- Barron County Fair (July 20-24, 2022)
Volunteer at the 2022 Barron County Fair. The County Fair is a wonderful event, and a great time to show off your Master Gardener knowledge and skills. We need a lot of help this year, from helping accept entries to maintaining the building. Sign up by clicking on the button below!
Spring Garden Expo – April 1 2023
- Volunteer to help out at the Master Gardeners Spring Garden Expo being held at Northwood Technical College in Rice Lake, WI. We could use some help with several of the tables selling raffle tickets or the book table or door prizes or assisting vendors. Sign up by clicking the button below!
Donations to the Spring Expo Raffle – April 1
- We need lots of donations for our Spring Expo Raffle! If you click on the button below you will go to a page with some suggestions for raffle items. If you want to donate one of these items, put your name in that section so it shows that you are donating that item. Please make sure all your donations to the Spring Expo Raffle are to the Barron County Extension Office by March 27th! Thank you!!
Contact Kim Grover at 715-537-6256