Passport to Summer Olympics (Cloverbud Activity K-2 Grade) – available for pick-up

Pick up your passport to Summer Olympics (any youth in grades K-2)

Complete 6 or more activities on the pages of the book and email, mail, or drop off the last page to your local Extension Office. Activities include: Exploring something new in Barron, Burnett, Rusk, Sawyer and/or Washburn Counties; attending any or all of the Cloverbud Camps, and completing any or all of the 6 activities included! We hope you have some fun this summer and get your book “stamped” along the way!

We can’t wait to hear about your adventures!

You can pick up your book at any of the 5 Extension offices, or download it below.

4-H Family Night-Olympics – Tuesday July 2
UW EC Barron County Campus
1800 College Drive
Rice Lake WI

6PM-7:30PM(The Whole Family is invited!)
Cost: Free

Registration Deadline: June 17

Enjoy some of the best parts of summer camp: songs, games, and arts and crafts – olympics themed!

For more information contact: Sara Waldron, Barron County 4-H Educator 715-788-6219 or

STEM Olympics-Tuesday, July 23 OR Thursday, July 25
Hatchery Creek Park – Hatchery Creek Rd, Hayward WI (July 23, rain date-July 24)
Doc Smith Park – Park Street, Winter WI (July 25, rain date- July 26)

Cost: $10
Lunch Provided

Registration Deadline: June 30

STEM, crafts, teambuilding-building boats and Regatta

For more information contact: Donna Knuckey, Sawyer County 4-H Educator

Ag Olympics-Tuesday, August 20
Exact Location TBD (Washburn County)

Cost $10
Pack a lunch

Registration Deadline: August 9

A fun-filled farm adventure with activities like “chicken” races, plastic egg gathering relays, and exploring farm animals and plan

For more information contact: Beth Rank, Burnett/Washburn County 4-H Educator at

An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act requirements. If you need accommodations to participate in this programming, please contact your county 4-H Educator.

Support Extension