Financial Coaching if Free!
Do you have financial goals, but trouble sticking to them? Call today to make an appointment! Our financial coach is Missy Bablick. She has been trained through UW-Extension in Financial Coaching. Missy also has a background in education where she taught personal financed for six years.
- Financial Coaching for individuals and families. Missy Bablick works with individuals one-to-one to identify ways to extend financial resources and set up a personal spending plan.
- Money Management small group classes are provided for agencies who have clients that need help extending their financial resources.
- Food budgeting either one-on-one or through small group classes are offered through our Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program for low income.
- Make an appointment for one-on-one financial Coaching by calling (715)537-6254 or email email@example.com
Financial Coaching now available
- Contact Missy Bablick to set up individual one on one confidential sessions to help you set financial goals.
- Click here for the brochure with more information . . . Financial Coaching Brochure
Financial Management Fact Sheets
- 4 Steps to Being Debt Free
- 4 Pasos para llegar a estar libre de deudas (4 Steps to Being Debt Free)
- How Can I Get My Credit Card Spending Under Control
- Cómo puedo controlar lo que gasto con mi tarjeta de crédito (How Can I get My Credit Card Spending Under Control)
- How Much Debt is Too Much
- Cuánta deuda es demasiada deuda (How Much Debt is too Much)
- Capture the Power of a Spending Plan
- Haga suyo el poder de un plan de gastos (Capture the Power of a Spending Plan)
- You Can Repair Your Credit
- Usted puede reparar su crédito (You Can Repair Your Credit)
- Prácticas predatorias de préstamo-Propietarios, tengan cuidado (Homeowners Beware)
- Predatory Lending Practices – Consumers Beware
- Prácticas predatorias de préstamo-Consumidores, tengan cuidado (Consumers Beware)
- Getting Help Out of Debt – How to Choose a Credit/Debit Counselor
- Se puede conseguir ayuda para salir de las deudas – Cómo escoger a un asesor de crédito o de deudas (Getting Help Out of Debt – How to Choose a Credit/Debit Counselor)
- Money and Marriage: “He Bought . . .They Fought” / Preventing Money Conflicts
- Get the Most Out of Your Tax Return – Use Your Tax Return Dollars to Build Wealth
- Now That I Am Fifty What Do I Do About Retirement?