Do you have financial goals, but trouble sticking to them? Call today to make an appointment! Our financial coach is Missy Bablick. She has been trained through UW-Extension in Financial Coaching. Missy also has a background in education where she taught personal financed for six years.
- Financial Coaching for individuals and families. Missy Bablick works with individuals one-to-one to identify ways to extend financial resources and set up a personal spending plan.
- Money Management small group classes are provided for agencies who have clients that need help extending their financial resources.
- Food budgeting either one-on-one or through small group classes are offered through our Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program for low income.
- Make an appointment for one-on-one financial Coaching by calling (715)537-6254 or email email@example.com
Financial Coaching now available
- Contact Missy Bablick to set up individual one on one confidential sessions to help you set financial goals.
- Click here for the brochure with more information . . . Financial Coaching Brochure
Financial Management Fact Sheets
- 4 Steps to Being Debt Free
- 4 Pasos para llegar a estar libre de deudas (4 Steps to Being Debt Free)
- How Can I Get My Credit Card Spending Under Control
- Cómo puedo controlar lo que gasto con mi tarjeta de crédito (How Can I get My Credit Card Spending Under Control)
- How Much Debt is Too Much
- Cuánta deuda es demasiada deuda (How Much Debt is too Much)
- Capture the Power of a Spending Plan
- Haga suyo el poder de un plan de gastos (Capture the Power of a Spending Plan)
- You Can Repair Your Credit
- Usted puede reparar su crédito (You Can Repair Your Credit)
- Prácticas predatorias de préstamo-Propietarios, tengan cuidado (Homeowners Beware)
- Predatory Lending Practices – Consumers Beware
- Prácticas predatorias de préstamo-Consumidores, tengan cuidado (Consumers Beware)
- Getting Help Out of Debt – How to Choose a Credit/Debit Counselor
- Se puede conseguir ayuda para salir de las deudas – Cómo escoger a un asesor de crédito o de deudas (Getting Help Out of Debt – How to Choose a Credit/Debit Counselor)
- Money and Marriage: “He Bought . . .They Fought” / Preventing Money Conflicts
- Get the Most Out of Your Tax Return – Use Your Tax Return Dollars to Build Wealth
- Now That I Am Fifty What Do I Do About Retirement?