Barron County 4-H Horse Project guidelines, information, and deadlines can be found here: https://sites.google.com/wisc.edu/bc4-hhorse
- Barron County 4-H Horse Project Registration (Due April 18)
- Advertisement form (deadline TBD)
- Stall Deposit (deadline TBD)
- Fair Classes/Guidelines – Deadline end of June, see barroncountyfair.com for current details
Held in room 110 at Barron County Government Center, 335 E Monroe Ave Barron WiI 54812
January 22, 2023 4pm
Agenda for this meeting will include By-LAw change coting( bylaws can be found at barron.xtension.wisc.edu)
A. “Youth Reps” to be “Approved Youth Representatives as needed” instead of said number
B. Adult Advisory committee to be “As many as willing to serve”
C. Add Statemnet regarding grades for youth, that if no upper grades willing to serve, younger grades can be voted/ appointed.
February 26th 4pm
March 26th 4pm
Please make sure you are receiving horse project related emails, if you are not, check your junk mail, or contact the extension office to make sure you are on the the list.
Horse Project Fair Guidelines/Information (basic)
- Youth should register fair entries at barroncountyfair.com, forms and camping information can be turned in to the fair.
- ATTN: Safety clinic requirement this year. Project members must attend 1 of 2 Safety meetings to meet the 2022 Barron County Fair requirement.
- Must belong to a group/organization, including 4-H
- Must comply with all state guidelines. All requirements that are needed for the fair can be found in the ‘Main Horse Project Book’ WI – 4’H Horse Guidelines Handbook,
- click here: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4haganimalscience/wi-4-h-horse-assn-handbook/