Barron County 4-H Horse Project guidelines, information, and deadlines can be found here: https://sites.google.com/wisc.edu/bc4-hhorse
- Barron County 4-H Horse Project Registration (Due April 18)
- Advertisement form (deadline TBD)
- Stall Deposit (deadline TBD)
- Fair Classes/Guidelines – Deadline end of June, see barroncountyfair.com for current details)
Horse Project Fair Guidelines/Information (basic)
- Youth should register fair entries at barroncountyfair.com, forms and camping information can be turned in to the fair.
- ATTN: Safety clinic requirement this year. Project members must attend 1 of 2 Safety meetings to meet the 2022 Barron County Fair requirement.
- Must belong to a group/organization, including 4-H
- Must comply with all state guidelines. All requirements that are needed for the fair can be found in the ‘Main Horse Project Book’ WI – 4’H Horse Guidelines Handbook,
- click here: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4haganimalscience/wi-4-h-horse-assn-handbook/