- Barron County 4-H Horse Project Registration (Due April 18)
- Advertisement form (deadline TBD)
- Stall Deposit (deadline TBD)
- Fair Classes/Guidelines – Deadline end of June, see barroncountyfair.com for current details
Held in room 110 at Barron County Government Center, 335 E Monroe Ave Barron WiI 54812
January 22, 2023 4pm
February 26th 4pm
March 26th 4pm
The 4-H Horse Project will meet on Sunday, March 26 at 4:00 PM at the Barron County Government Center room 110 (335 E. Monroe Ave, Barron WI 54812).
Please Review the following information:
- Bronco Bucks
- Forms Checklist
- Member registration form
- Stall Deposit
- Fair Premium form
- Fair camping if needed
Previously Sent Information
Any Project members/volunteers not currently enrolled in 4-H can enroll at http://wi.4honline.com all participants participating in the Barron County Fair will need to register through the Barron County Fair website when Fair Registration opens. Fair info can be found at barroncountyfair.com
Please make sure you are receiving horse project related emails, if you are not, check your junk mail, or contact the extension office to make sure you are on the the list.
Horse Project Fair Guidelines/Information (basic)
- Youth should register fair entries at barroncountyfair.com, forms and camping information can be turned in to the fair.
- ATTN: Safety clinic requirement this year. Project members must attend 1 of 2 Safety meetings to meet the 2022 Barron County Fair requirement.
- Must belong to a group/organization, including 4-H
- Must comply with all state guidelines. All requirements that are needed for the fair can be found in the ‘Main Horse Project Book’ WI – 4’H Horse Guidelines Handbook,
Horse Project Documents/Resources
Contact Information for Questions
Contact Sheila Kisling-4-H Horse Project Adult Adviser
(email@example.com or 715-651-1213