2020 Fair Requirements
- ATTN: Safety clinic requirement this year. Project members must attend 1 of 2 Safety meetings to meet the 2020 Barron County Fair requirement.
- Must belong to a group/organization, including 4-H.
- Must comply with all state guidelines. All requirements that are needed for the fair can be found in the ‘Main Horse Project Book’ WI – 4’H Horse Guidelines Handbook, click HERE for the link.
- Barron County 4-H Horse Project Registration
Horse Project Calendar (updated 1/20/20)
- Meeting Date: February 10, 2020 at 6:30 PM Government Center, Barron WI (Rm 110)
- Meeting Date: March 16, 2020 at 6:30 PM Government Center, Barron WI (Rm 110)
- Enrollment/Registration (DEADLINE): All 4-H youth project members must be enrolled by April 1, 2020 to be eligible for the fair.
- Safety Meeting (Mandatory): Saturday, April 4
Horse Project Documents/Resources
- Wisconsin State 4-H Handbook
- Equestrian Guidelines
- Gymkhana State Guidelines
- Barron County Horse Project Registration
- 4-H Horse Project Bylaws (updated 2019)
Contact Information for Questions
|President Chloe Tomesh
Vice president Kennedie Owens
Secretary Julianne Putzke
Treasurer Baleigh Stouffer
|Drill team Charlotte Odden
Gymkhana Amanda Carlson
Pleasure Baleigh Stouffer
Educational Elora Repman
Therapeutic Chloe Tomesh
Dressage Elora Repman